Thursday, February 14, 2013

Celebrate Love!

 
 
Greetings from Peder and the Gnomes!  We’re excited to launch this gathering space on this special day that our human friends celebrate LOVE ~ St Valentine’s Day.   Gnomes are all about LOVE so for us every day is a celebration of LOVE. 
Let me begin by telling you a bit about myself and this gathering place.  My name is Peder.  I live in the Northland with my fellow Gnomes and enjoy spending time near the lakes, among the  trees, rocks, flowers, the winged ones, four-legged ones, the leather-skinned ones and the ones who swim.  I love to hike, garden and craft things but most of all I love painting pictures.   Of course, I have a special place in my heart for the angels too, as all Gnomes do, and so you will find them here with us.
My fellow Gnomes and I, along with the faeries and other nature spirits have been noticing how busy and serious our human friends are.  We thought this gathering space might be a good way of encouraging you to take a deep breath, shake off the worries and to open to the beauty that surrounds you so that your hearts will be filled with JOY.  We Gnomes believe that JOY shared is transformed into LOVE so we’re here to encourage you to SPREAD JOY!
We hope you’ll find this to be a place of inspiration, solace, humor, delight and so much more.   We plan to share stories, poems, artwork, jokes and such and we invite you to share as well.  You can do so by emailing pedergnome@yahoo.com.   Please include your name or other information so that your sharing can be credited appropriately as you wish. 
Feel free to ask any questions you may have about Gnomes or Angels or other topics.  We’re confident we can answer most any question you might have about Gnomes, and Angels.  We’ll do our best with other questions and from time to time we may need the input of others so we might just ask for your thoughts.  Please send your questions to pedergnome@yahoo.com.
The angels have asked us to send you a special message today too.  They want you to know that they’re surrounding each one of you with protection, healing, peace and love.  You can call on them any time.  They’re waiting to assist you.
We are with you too and are doing our best to draw your attention to the beauty that surrounds us all.  Our wish is that your hearts will sing and dance and overflow with happiness.  There is so much beauty in the world and so much to be grateful for.
Remember to Spread Joy!
Love, 
Peder and the Gnomes
 
 

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, PEDER AND GNOMES!! Thank you so much for sharing this love and joy-filled message with us, and what a gift that you are also sending messages from the angels!!

    I LOVE the painting of you with the string of hearts, Peder! You are so gifted! And sooooooo cute!

    Much Love to you and all of your friends!
    Debby Coates aka Yum Yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Heart Day to you, too Peder and the Gnomes!! Thanks for sharing. I am excited to hear all you have to share, I will share your offerings with others, too..OK?

    So happy you are blogging,
    I will be pondering questions for you...Mmmmmm.....

    {{{HUGS}}}

    Your friend, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peder! Here you are, how exciting! What a delight to get to know you and to learn from you. Your joy is spreading! *Thank you* I will tell my gentlehearted friends that you are here.

    My gentle heart joins you and your gnome friends in praying for Sheryl.

    Many blessings, Wise Joyful One!
    Pam*ella

    ReplyDelete